Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead

awesome as always

don't you ever fuckin' stop makin' punk music!
seriously!
somehow you developed a sound that no band really reminds me of.. dammit!
and as many others said before me:
it's not fair that you're stuck here on newgrounds. you gotta get out there and rock the shit out of the world! i mean sure.. you make this punk o matic stuff which is awesome too.. but is that everything? you can have it all with your fucking talent. everytime i compare my songs to your stuff it's frustrating me. but that's okay as long as you do something!
peace =)

Star Wiener ep. 1 Star Wiener ep. 1

lightsabers rule!

haha this is awesome. but there's something missing.. the guitar!!

YouOutToast responds:

ah! But it is missing on purpose! Glad you like it though!

+FACE+ "You Would've Known" +FACE+ "You Would've Known"

awesome

nice relaxing melody. your voice fits the song perfectly, though the singing isn't perfect. doesn't matter at all. it's awesome.

Punk's Valor Punk's Valor

pretty cool

awesome! i like your style.. a little bit experimental. it's cool.
i actually faved it.

Ch3ck3rB0ard responds:

wow thanks man! i will have a new song soon i have just been busy with band and homework. ya i have my own style that no oneselse plays =P

Little Batty-redone Little Batty-redone

supa

also weil ihr ja auch aus österreich seid kann ich ja eh auf deutsch schreiben..
ich hab mir jetzt ein paar songs von euch anghört und das is auf jeden fall euer bester und die qualität passt auch im gegensatz zu den meisten anderen. machts weiter so!

WeAreRiot responds:

tja, dann, danke^^ die nächsten 2 monate wird wohl nix werden, weil die sängein in spanien (eigentlich frankreich, oder so...) ist.

danke noch amal

Somewhere Over The Rainbow! Somewhere Over The Rainbow!

lmao

now that was totally unexpected. but awesome! i like this version even more than the one from me first and the gimme gimmes =)

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha thanks!!

Swear By The Hilt Swear By The Hilt

12 words:

it is a really good song. all of your songs are great! =)

SWiTCH responds:

2 words:

aw shucks. :)

Brains!!! Brains!!!

BRAINS!!!

haha i like it... i'm a big fan of horrorpunk and you definitely did a great job

keep it up

SWITCHBLADE SWITCHBLADE

great

this is the best song on the ska section...